Alyssa + Matt’s love story begins at Yale University, where they both attended undergrad. Matt was the pitcher for the baseball team (and also, believe it or not, terribly shy!), while Alyssa had this thing for guys with beautiful blue eyes. 🙂 Long story short, they met at Yale, fell in love at Yale, and Matt even proposed at Yale – so where ELSE could they possibly dream of tying the knot?! A + M got married at Battell Chapel (the campus chapel) just a few short weeks ago, and we are absolutely loving all the sweet unique details that brought the whole day together (Graham, you absolutely nailed it!!). A few of our favs?
1. The groomsmen’s personalized cufflinks in the shape of baseballs & bulldogs (Yale’s mascot!).
2. The flowers, every last one of them. GORGEOUSNESS.
3. Battell Chapel, once you see the photos, you’ll understand why! What a beautiful building to promise forever love to your best friend and soul mate.
4. All the dancing. A + M together, A + M with their parents, you name it – it’s adorable 🙂
5. A special appearance by the one and only Yale Mascot, Handsome Dan!!!
A + M, we hope you LOVE you wedding sneak peek photos as much as we all do, and we can’t wait to share the rest with you soon!! Welcome to the (once like a spark) family, xoxo!
Ceremony Venue:: Battell Chapel; Reception Venue:: New Haven Lawn Club; Florist:: Fleur de Lys Floral; Cake Vendor:: Creative Cakes by Donna; Caterer:: NHLC Catering, Inc.; Entertainment (DJ/Band):: Mike Connolly Sound Productions; Officiant:: Ian Oliver; Dress Designer:: Modern Trousseau; Dress Designer:: Auroral Vapor Heels by Something Bleu, via BHLD; Hair Stylist:: Stephanie Mesmer; Makeup Artist:: Christina Balay; Invitation and/or Program Vendor:: Drippy Ink Letterpress; Transportation:: Beverly Hills Limousine of Connecticut; Wedding Planner:: Bride (Alyssa Reyes); Reception Coordinator:: Christine Brush of New Haven Lawn Club; Calligrapher:: Abi McGinnis